Policies & Procedures

Please review the following general policies and procedures. Logo design, web design, and custom brand project policies differ from the following, however those policies are outlined specifically in an agreement which will be sent for approval prior to those projects being completed.


  • Turnaround time is dependent upon the workload in our design queue. To request a turnaround time please email us directly at info@moneygraphicsllc.com with clear and specific details of your project. We will quote you a turnaround time, but please note, this turnaround time is first come, first serve. Turnaround times change quickly due to jobs being taken on everyday.

  • Rush orders are accepted when and if our schedule allows but due to the nature of our custom design process, we like to keep it to a 10-business day minimum, in order to give our clients’ projects the devotion and attention they deserve. Your quote will include the project rate plus rush fees where applicable, and an invoice which must be paid and cleared prior to any work being started.

    Rush Fees start at $250

  • Effective July 1, 2016, MoneyGraphics LLC, requires all design jobs $450 or less to be paid in FULL prior to any design job being started. For all design jobs over $450, we require 60% deposit prior to any work being started. The remaining 40% is due prior to any final files being sent. All proofs will include a large company watermark. This watermark will be removed AFTER final payment is made. In the event you no longer need the artwork, such as an event being canceled, and we have already begun the artwork, there will be no refund. If a project has been started, you are still responsible for any remaining balance due.

  • Full refunds depend upon the project timeline. In the event a project is canceled in its entirety after payment has been made, a refund may be issued based on deposit paid minus $75 cancellation fee, minus number of hours worked on the project at a rate of $50/hour, billed in 15-minute increments. In the event that working hours exceed deposit paid at time of cancellation, MoneyGraphics reserves the right to bill client for actual hours worked, not to exceed a rate of $50 per hour.

  • Retainer clients are scheduled prior to individual projects. All projects are scheduled based on a first come first serve basis. No project is scheduled without payment or deposit being submitted & cleared. We have concluded this is the most fair process to you, our clients.

    Turnaround time begins the day payment/deposit has cleared.

  • Due to our current workload our standard turnaround time is 21 business days from date of cleared payment and/or deposit. Larger jobs may require additional time. Rush requests are accepted when our schedule allows. Rush fees range from $250-$500 depending on the turnaround time requested. Rush fees and regular design fees are due in full before any project is started.

  • We include 2 stages of revisions. Revisions generally include minor text and color changes. All amendments outside of included revisions will be charged at $10 per change. In addition, once a design concept is approved and final files have been sent, the project will be deemed completed and any changes may be subject to an additional $10 fee per change. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, but we don’t foresee any issues 😉

  • The relationship we hope to establish with you is a mutually beneficial & respectful one. We understand whole-heartedly that our clients are busy people with a lot going on & often need their projects done in a timely fashion. That said, having all of your content together when you place your order will minimize changes & potential overages in budget due to multiple changes.


    Gather all information

    Send all photos, links, contact & other pertinent information in as few emails as possible (eliminating multiple emails helps to eliminate confusion & searching for various information — we do understand that this can not always be avoided)

    The gathering of photos (outside of stock images provided by MoneyGraphics) & other various information will be billed at $50/hr., billed in 15-minute increments


    Having all of the information together in one place allows for a much more efficient creation process. The less time we spend on gathering information the more time we are able to spend creating your project.

    If you need help with gathering information, photos & more, we will be more than happy to assist you at a rate of $50/hr., billed in 15-minute increments. Please note this may affect turn around time.

  • Raw/editable files are available at the rate indicated on your quote. This surcharge is generally $500 or more.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions that are not answered here. Please feel free to contact us directly via email info@moneygraphicsllc.com


©2009 - 2016 MoneyGraphics, LLC - All Rights Reserved.